As always, my reading life is such a mess. Yes I completed my Goodreads challenge but most of them are mangas so there is no way I can say I read a lot. Sadly I also can’t say that I am fond of the books I have read. Most of them don’t impress me. I don’t know who to blame but guess it’s just me.
But still, please allow me to write my top 5 books:
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz – L. Frank Baum
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas – John Boyne
- The Housekeeper and the Professor – Yoko Ogawa
- Norwegian Wood – Haruki Murakami
- The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish – Neil Gaiman
I am not losing hope that my reading life in 2017 is brighter than before. lol. I plan not to buy books at least for 6 months and read my TBR or borrow from friend/library, te heh.
I’ll see you, guys!